45's With Rhyme But No Reason

Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Top Teen Hits




















Original 78 Disc Recordings

Could This Be Magic-Curtis Smith
Don't Take Your Guns To Town-Jimmy Lee
Endless Sleep-Loren Becker
Great Balls Of Fire-Hal Willis
Hard Headed Woman-Dick Penrose
Honest I Do-Loren Becker
Johnny B Goode-Hollis Harbison
Keep A Knockin-Jerry Dunne
Little Bity Pretty One-Jerry Dunne & The Zig Zags
Peggy Sue-Hal Willis
Rawhide-Bob Moore
Stagger Lee-Jerry Hood
The Story Of My Love-Jimmy Hines
Venus-Lloyd Jones
When-The Ferrell Brothers


^^

5 comments:

Mellow said...

Cool, thanks!

oldrockboy said...

Very good covers, thanks!

Apesville said...

Could you please tell me the Top Hit Tune EP issue number for each track?

Howdy said...

Drunken Hobo- I boxed these up after I recorded the 78's. I will try to get around to that box and pull them out. I do remember recording these from about 5 different records.

KL from NYC said...

I missed this one.
DivShare doesn't connect -- the little circle keeps whirling around and around and around...